Photo Credit: ©Marvel 2014
#AVENGERS #AGEOFAWESOMENESS #ONSALEFRIDAY
1. If that’s the roster for Season 2 above, have at it. Three ladies to two fellas, and one of the fellas is Agent Triplet.
2. There has never been a more welcome return than Patton “Billy Koenig” Oswalt. H/T to the A/V: I hope they kill him every week.
3. There has never been a more welcome blowing-up-of-a-dude than Bill “Crazy Eyes” Paxton.
4. It was an episode light on feels, but don’t get me started about when Fury called Coulson an Avenger. Oh shit here I go again
5. Suck it, haters, I think Skye’s the best character on the show and Chloe Bennett’s the best actress. That said, I won’t turn down a lot of Hermione/Trip action next season.
6. One presumes Agent Carter may now preoccupy itself entirely with the early, idealistic foundation of S.H.I.E.L.D. - “protection” - while Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. deals with Protection 2.0. (Did I mention I am really looking forward to Agent Carter.)
7. “You were never on top.”
8. “I know what it does.”
Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye at the sets of Avengers: Age of Ultron.
"Ok, this looks bad"
Well how about that. Getting it done, internet.
Let it go, Loki.